PONG Heroes World
Within the PONG Heroes World (upcoming function; ready in Q1 2023) construct, players can access staking, dividend vaults, Web3 multiplayer, and other features. Meet new people, chat with other Heroes, show off your NFTs, challenge them to a wager match, or engage with the community; all of these elements will be a part of the player experience in the PONG Heroes World upon release ready (Q1 2023).
The PONG Heroes World can be visualized here: shorturl.at/lnRU5. It is good when early community members have something to anticipate, as the team is building and laying the ground for something bigger than the initial game that we have got at this stage. As exhibited in the link provided, PONG Heroes world will include (NB! These are not queued by prioritization):
- 1.Big Colussom: a location PVP takes place for competitive players.
- 2.Hospital: a facility where people can heal their NFTs after being damaged from battle.
- 3.Pet Shop: the location users can adopt (mint) new pets. Players can buy pet food, to keep their pets energized and ready for battle.
- 4.$PONG Bank: the location players stake their $PONG or rent out their NFTs, to gain access to personal NFT dividend vaults.
- 5.Dungeon: here lies the most feared creature from the whole immersive world. 4-5 players gather together to kill the beast, risking their lives, and the lives of their companions, for potential rewards and powers.
- 6.Club House: social room where players can gather together for events, special occasions, or meetings.
- 7.PONG Plaza: the center of the PONG Heroes World, where players can interact with each other and trade NFTs, pets, and items.
- 8.PONG Casino: this where the lottery (mentioned in additional player earnings) takes place.
- 9.Ministry of PONG: This is the place for the privileged, as the DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) meetings take place here, in the Ministry of PONG. In order to have a voice and make decisions in the DAO, one must be in the top 10% of stakers (Pool 2 or Pool 3). The DAO is formulated for the community, giving the players a chance to sculpt the game themselves. By having a direct impact by voting, it makes the players feel important and a sense of unity. Players can vote for options for or against future directions presented by the team.